Lecturers of FSIP (Faculty of Arts and Education) have carried out Community Service activities at Universitas Teknokrat Indonesia Assisted Schools entitled “Independence Curriculum Implementation Workshop” which consists of:
1. Achmad Yudi Wahyudin, M.Pd.
2. Dr. Heri Kuswoyo, SS., M. Hum.
3. Dr. Afrianto, SS., M. Hum.
This workshop took place on Thursday, June 23, 2022, 08.00 s.d. completed which was located in the Hall of SMA Perintis 2 Bandar Lampung With 82 participants including the Principal, Deputy Head of Curriculum, Deputy Head of Student Affairs and Teachers.
The workshop was attended by:
1. Supervisor of the Education and Culture Office of Lampung Province, Dra. Hj. Dermawati, M.Pd.
2. The Principal of SMA Perintis 2 Bandar Lampung, Dr. Zainuri, M.M.Pd.
3. Principal of SMA Perintis 1 Bandar Lampung, Purnomo, S.Pd.
4. The Principal of SMA Adiguna Bandar Lampung, Dr (Can) Noviana Diswantika, M.Pd.
5. Principal of SMA Islamiyah Teluk Betung, Mariah, S.Pd.
In this workshop, it is a form of Cooperation Agreement between the Faculty of Arts and Education, represented by the Dean, Dr. Heri Kuswoyo, M.Hum and Principal of SMA Perintis 2 Bandar Lampung, Dr. Zainuri, M.M.Pd. Hopefully this collaboration can continue to provide benefits for both institutions.
We thank you for the support of the Teknokrat Education Foundation, the Rector, all Vice Rectors and LPPM UTI. Hopefully this activity can be useful for improving the quality of education, especially in Lampung Province.
Greeting Champion 🏆
Let’s Study at
Faculty of Arts and Education
Universitas Teknokrat Indonesia
The Campus of the Champion
Discipline, Quality, Creative and Innovative
to become the future Generation of Educators and Literature capable of mastering technology.
Jalan H. ZA. Pagar Alam No. 9-11
Labuhan Ratu, Bandarlampung
☎️ 0721-784945 / 0721-702022
Visit our official website on :