Faculty of Arts and Education Universitas Teknokrat Indonesia collaborates with Mahasaraswati University, Denpasar Bali
The signing of a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) was attended by:
Representatives from Universitas Teknokrat Indonesia:
1. Vice Rector for Academic Affairs, Akhyar Rido, Ph.D.
2. Dean of FSIP, Dr. Heri Kuswoyo, M.Hum.
3. Deputy Dean for Academic Affairs, Berlinda Mandasari, S.Pd., M.Pd.
Representative from Mahasaraswati University:
1. Dean of Faculty of Foreign Languages (FBA), I Komang Sulatra, S, S., M.Hum.
2. Deputy Dean 1 FBA, Urge Putu Eka Pratiwi S.S., M.Hum.
3. Vice Dean 2, Komang Dian Puspita Candra, S.S., M.Hum.
4. Head of Public Relations and Cooperation, I Gusti Ayu Vina Widiadnya Putri, S.S., M.Hum.
5. Head of the Office of Cooperation and Alumni Relations of Unmas Denpasar, Dr. Putu Nur Ayomi, S.S., M.Hum.
This collaborative activity is carried out in order to improve the quality of the tri dharma of higher education and support the implementation of Merdeka Belajar-Kampus Merdeka program. The form of this collaborative activity includes scientific publications of research and community service results, and seminars with lecturers. Hopefully, this cooperation activity will have a positive impact on both parties.